Happy March everybody! I haven’t posted on here is forever and a half, mainly because I have been too lazy to even think of cute blog post ideas. Don’t be too offended though, I haven’t posted an Instagram in almost three weeks and the last time I made a YouTube video might as well have been during the ice age! GO ME! Way to be motivated.
Wow Norah, what a great segway into what this blog post is ACTUALLY about! Motivation guys. It’s March. Its time to get motivated. March Motivation Month. Marchivation? Okay I’m done.
I decided to try to motivate myself to get into shape starting today. I don’t want to loose any weight or anything like that; I just want to be fit and in shape so I can feel healthy and not get winded when I walk up a flight up steps (which is EVERY time, guys.)
I formed a workout tribe with Pam and Andrew, which couldn’t be more random but I love it, and we all decided that today marks day one of our journey to getting in shape! I wanted to document this journey on my blog so that I’ll actually keep up with it and feel guilty if I don’t. Then again, I said I would do a weekly trend report but I only did it once sooooo we’ll see if that actually works out.
Anyway, I’m going to document the workouts I did everyday long with some of the food I ate and combine that all with progress pictures just so I can, and you can, see the progress being made! I hope that this motivates some people to start getting in shape too. I’ll post these on Sunday so it’ll be a good way to end the week.
In terms of my plan I THINK I have a loose idea of what I want to do so I’ll share that in this post so you guys can see where I’m coming from when I continue my posts for the future!
- Eat meat only 2-3 times a week, which will be hard but apparently it’s really good for you and also the environment so can’t hurt to try!
- Workout every night
- 30 day challenges for abs, butt, and legs
- Workout hardcore 2-3 times a week
- This means that I’ll be dedicating more time to the workout so instead of just doing what the 30 day challenges tell me to do, I’ll probably use my Sworkit app or pins from Pinterest because I don’t have a gym membership and honestly wouldn’t know how to use any of the machines HAHA
- Track everything on my MyFitnessPal app
- Food, exercise, water intake, weight and status
- Add me on the app if you have it! You can add me by email using email@example.com (Judge me all you want, it’s form middle school!)
I hope people realize that you don’t need to loose insane amounts of weight or look a certain way to be in shape. You’re fit when you feel confident in your skin and physically feel healthy. Like I said, I don’t want to be out of breath when I walk up the stairs.
Anyway, what I hope to get form this is a stronger more toned body that makes me feel confident and in shape to the point where I can run as much as I want (which let’s be real won’t be a lot HAHA) and not feel like I’m going to die. Also, I have no idea what I’m doing so that’s great:)))
I’ll keep you guys updated and see you in my next post!